Tuesday, November 3, 2009

you caught me off guard.

The cousin insist that I should use Georgia instead of Arial just because it's fabulous -.-
So tonight, it's our tradiational once-a-week-sleepover! This time it's at her place and we obviously had MCDONALDS :D It's our traditional sleepover must-have. Anyways, as I was talking to my bitches yesterday, Burnarrdino mentioned about 2012, you know where the world doomday will occur, yeah that year. So I did a little research when I got back home from school and now it's scaring the shit out of me, cause most of the articles are positively showing that that day might come! Oh mann, I've got so many things to do and i'm too young to die. ): Elaine's really going to be SFL and hell no, im going to be VFL. FML. inner joke, btw.
This post was typed by JING YANN. & I still think Arial rocks x - Jeannie TYN

No comments:

Post a Comment