Thursday, October 1, 2009

I don't know where I am going, but I am on my way.



School was well, boring. Today, I had 9 free periods because BM teacher didn't come, I dropped Accounts, Moral is moral, Sejarah, er, too boring, so I spent most of the time either stoning or talking with the ones sitting beside me.Highlight of the day? We, girls were almost out of $ and Hafidz the 'saint' gave each of us 1 buck, just incase. -.- One more thing, tomorrow is Furrridayyy! Bitches, let's go meatballs and shopping tomorrow! No shopping for the tuition ones of course which will be Ems, Elaine and Wei Shen. heh. ;)

x


I despise the fact that we used to have so much fun together and had so many pictures taken with each other, it breaks my heart because you're in most of my every picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment