Friday, October 2, 2009

You waited her for years 'cause you know she's worth it .


I just finish watching Wizard of Waverly Place: The Movie, yeah, I know, it's for kids and whatever. The movie was well not bad I must say. Today is Friday, the day I love most. I love Fridays, don't you? Hafidz may be the cutest and most sensitive guy I've ever met but seriously dude, don't suddenly cry in class, it freaks others who does not know what's going on. ( Lisa, he misses you, so he cried. ) After school, we, as in Ems, Elaine, Dine, Bry, Mingyao, Jeannie, Jeffrey, Hafidz, Farouq and Li Ann plus Sam C went to Ikea for meatballs! Our usual Friday's meatball lunch. After lunch, we left to Ou for shopping, maybe more to window shopping and now I've to go because Mcd just came.

loveyousx


I'm hooked on to Just a Friend by Too Phat introduced by Zulhafidz.
The lyrics is so damn good.

No comments:

Post a Comment