Sunday, October 18, 2009

those dreadful eyes of yours.

I was on the phone with Elaine and she told me Topshop at Pavilion has a new collection by Christopher Kane. His designs are hawt! and more to embellish ornaments black. I went to their Website and checked it out and now I can't wait to get my hands on the Rivet Sandal and legging.

Spent half my day at home, doing nothing and another half at Curve and Ikano, had to run some errands and do a little shopping. A little message for Emily, Elaine and Hafidz : I bought a new shaker! and I'm not going to lend any one of you, especially Hafidz, hands off! ;) No schools for tomorrow and Tuesday because of Deepavali and I better make real good use of this 2 days to study. Urgh.



Check out that bod. whoosh.

x



You may seem to be loud, carefree and filled with vulgarity
but deep inside, you're a silly, sentimentally child waiting to be loved.

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha! very funny jeannie!! (:
    looks like someone has someone new in her life. and i think i know who. ;)

    ReplyDelete