Saturday, October 31, 2009

that's the way he came through.

My stupid camera is the biggest bitch ever. I can't god damn upload my pictures into facebook or even view it in my laptop. bloody shit. 350+ pictures are stuck! :( I am so mad. GR. I just got back from the halloween party and it was fun. We dressed up, ate, went tricker-treating, pizzas! and the rest went to Hartamas for shisha, except for me. So much for a wild party girl. :( Anyway, bitches, I know you guys are eager to get the pictures from tonight but blame my camera, Burnarrdino will upload it asap when I pass her my memory card. (: So, be patience you all. So before you readers see the pictures from the halloween spooks, here's a little fyi to entertain you all.

FYIs on the partygoers wannabes':

Emily - Sexy school teacher and don't know why she became Blair.
Dine - Sex Kitty!
Elaine - Devil.
Kendrick - Ems' boyfriend.
Bryan - Joker.
Jeannie - Wild party girl.
Ee Ning - Reaper.
Teshaaaa - Cheerleader :O
Li Jen - Egyptian princess. I like it ;)
Hafidz - fairy pairy! so gay but cute.
Kar Kin - Marilyn Manson. I am so impressed dude.
Jordan - Ninja. Boring.
Jeff - Masked ghost or smtg.
Farouq - Ugly man.
Wei Shen - Phantom pirate.
Yoke Yin - Supergirl. cute.
Ming Yao - Edward Cullen/Jason Mraz/ Wolverine.



Happy Halloween you all x

No comments:

Post a Comment